Submission Deadline: 30 May 2017
- Conflict dynamics, conflict resolution, peace processes in the Asia-Pacific and beyond
- Problems of "terrorism" and international security
- The concept policies of human security
- Non-state actors and transnationalism
- Democratisation and its rollback
- Civil society and participation
- Education and citizenship
- Human rights and challenges in the 21st century
- Development and trans-border economy
- Climate cahnge, food and energy crisis
- Gender, activism and security
- Religious fundamentalism
The paper should be:
- No more than 3000-4000 words (not including bibliography/footnotes/endnotes),
- Page setup: A4, Times New Roman 12 point, with spacing at 1.5 points.
- The paper should be properly referenced according to the Harvard reference system.
- The paper needs to be of academic standart in research, style and presentation.